4.13.2008

I <3 STL

Things I cannot wait to do/experience when I get home, in the order I think of them:

Haircut
Mani/Pedi with my Mom (and/or Chelsea)
See my new apartment!
See my "new" room at home
Enjoy nice weather
Wear rainbows
Have my dad's famous burgers
Eat beef
PANCAKES
Work out for the first time since December
Cardinal's games
Go on a "my favourite restaurants" tour of St. Louis
Seeing fat people again (it's been a while...don't judge me)
DRIVE
Flip through all the catalogs Mom has undoubtedly been saving for me
Watch TV
Proper Starbucks
Buttered popcorn at the cinema
St. Louis Bread Co
Turkey (they don't really have it here...)
Bear City
Watching movies on something bigger than my computer screen
Magazines with people who I know on the covers
Gabbie, my Wii Mii
LIVING WITHOUT MICE
Looking at my Elton John pictures on my old camera!
Have a bath
Mom this may shock you -- clean because I'll finally have a place to put things...


Ok, I think I should stop now otherwise I'll be booking a ticket home in the next five minutes.



Oh, that's my facebook graffiti rendition of Gabbie which someone doesn't seem to care for.

xx ab

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Eat beef?! Good lord.

It's a good thing your Wii Mii does not quite look like your real life you, because Gabbie is not very attractive. Sorry - I am sure you love her and all, and she is cute ... in a ... facebook-graffiti-sort-of-way, but yeeeahh.

PS - It is really actually not a great thing that you can see fat people at home! Obesity pandemic, anyone?

beaks said...

Actually, Gabby is extremely hot in real life, some guys even use her as their wii mii cuz she's so hot. She was designed after me and eva longoria, hence gabby.

you'd have to see the real thing.