4.18.2008

Things I'll miss about London

Besides the obvious - friends and family - here are some things that I will genuinely miss about Londres.

Passion fruit all year round
Green grass all year round
The tube
Having my own place
Being in the center of the world
Incredible shopping, which has unfortunately only been done through windows
McDonald's McFlurrys with Crunchie in it
Trifle
Fish and Chips that don't quite compare to anywhere else in the world
Black cabs
Culture in general
Knowing I'm in a real city (sorry STL)
Annabel's
Getting dressed up to go out
Walking places
People watching
THE INCREDIBLE FOOD
Nando's chicken - a Portugese chicken restaurant where we go on Fridays
Indian food on every street
Double decker buses
Having a mobile, not a cell

I'll add more later.

No comments: