4.09.2008

Procrastination Nation

At least we know I'm good at something.

I came to Sangeeta Bhua's last night in hopes of being productive for my end of the year journalism project, but 24 hours later, I only have 62 words written...slightly embarrassing. Granted, I did start The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho this morning and am halfway through.

Our field trip today was to the Globe, which was pretty interesting to see. I think I might go see King Lear on the season's opening night.

If anyone wants to get me a housewarming present for my new place in Columbia, I am currently obsessed with Guitar Hero. I'll need a Wii as well. Juuust kidding, I'll get it myself :)

So, my journalism project. It's due on Monday, I made my project proposal well over 3 weeks ago, but somehow I'm just starting. I've set up a blog and am going to basically make a guide to the celebrity world of London. Apparently that's journalism? I talked to my professor yesterday and she said "well, you don't want it to just be writing, like make it into a website."

Um...okay...I don't know how to do that and don't think I'm going to be able to learn by Monday night, but great.

For now, I think I'm going to just stick to the blog idea, turn that in, and then for my class presentation maybe make a PowerPoint presentation so it's "not all writing."

I'm currently wishing that it was April 27 and a) Mom was here b) I was on a beach somewhere or c) I was in St. Louis. If you see a lamp with a genie in it, send it to London!!

Oh, and my ear hurts? I'm not sure what that means but it can't be good.

Now, back to The Alchemist.

xx
ab

1 comment:

chelsea said...

hey girllll, tell me if you like The Alchemist. As much as I love reading, I have YET to be able to get all the way through that book.

Also, formal is this weekend, I have a hot plum satin bcbg number. To be paired with your suede peep toes, of course. and Midnight in Moscow for lack of a better color.

I found mcvitie's cookies in como! Soon enough you will find out how my diet consists of 1/4 starbucks, 1/4 vegetables, 1/4 protein bars, and 1/4 cookies.

ps check out my newest post. your hair will never be the same.