2.07.2008

Handprint on my Heart


So I always said that if I went to college in New York or somewhere equally fabulous, I would do culture-ful things on my own. Well, I'm in college, er...uni, in London, so I decided to prove it. I was leaving work today and knew I'd have the night to myself as all my roommates were busy with other stuff, and I thought, I could either sit at home and be mopey, or, I could go see a show. I stopped by the Victoria Apollo on the way back to see if there were any tickets left for Wicked...and I got a front row seat for 25pounds! I am SOOO glad I went, it was UNbelievable. I've never seen a show like it - it was just phenomenal, I'm probably going to be obsessed. And yes, the next book on my list is now Wicked.

The actresses who played Glinda and Elfaba (sp?) were just unbelievable...there was a standing ovation and everything - that didn't even happen at The Sound of Music!

Yesterday I went to Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon, which I'll write about this weekend.
Ambika.

1 comment:

N said...

Ha, you spelled knew wrong... I'll see ya in a few weeks