2.03.2008

Happy Crepe Day

I don't even know where to begin...

Work
Friday was dreadful to get through for some reason - just really tired I think. I did a fashion quiz for the life & style page which was really fun because I came up with all 18 questions, found the pictures, formatted it etc. Here is the link: http://style.uk.msn.com/ If you scroll down, there is a picture of a Union Jack Chanel bag that says "The Big Fashion Quiz" or something. That's all me. It kind of sucks because author names don't go on quizzes. Oh well, I swear I did it. I had a lovely lunch from Nando's, and then I was supposed to go to a pub nearby with everyone from work but had to bolt on the way because my dinner plans got moved up, and then canceled.

Saturday
Yesterday I had lunch at Sangeeta Bhua's house -- to meet the other Ambika Behal. I was hoping we wouldn't get along so then at least I'd feel justified in being bitter about the name thing, but she was incredibly lovely. She's so accomplished and poised. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of her.
Last night I went out with Sarah and Erica, then came home and met up with Kristin at 1 (I know, so not me) and had an amazing time.

Sunday
Kristin and I somehow managed to make it to our crepe date this afternoon...I had to call the other Ambika for directions, but we made it...and it was so worth it. The restaurant was about the size of our flat, and you could see them making the crepes in the pseudo-kitchen. We then went to this amazing cupcake place called Hummingbird. I think they're getting into L.A.'s cupcake thing here. We went to Knightsbridge and stopped in Harvey Nick's, where I accidentally tried on Louboutins, and Harrod's. Thai for dinner with Kristin and Sarah...now I'm ready for bed...

No comments: