1.31.2008

Bragging Rights

I decided that perhaps I should be modest but if I'm not going to toot my own horn, then who is? My Celebri-Tee Gallery was the second most clicked on page for the entire month of January with nearly 600,000 page views!!

The Tate Britain was great, but I need to go back because I didn't really see anything that I was hoping to see - William Blake and JMW Turner. I might try to do that this weekend, and then go to the Tate Modern by ferry afterwards.

Erica's birthday was low-key, I think she enjoyed herself. Kristin and I snuck out to Selfridge's and bought these amazing birthday cupcakes and a birthday petit four...they were so good we didn't even share with Marvin....or one of our roommates. But as she was on a psuedo-date, we felt she had other things to look forward to than a scrumptious carb nightmare.

I overslept this morning and ended up having a miserable day at work....just one of those days. How I semi-got out of that mood: hunting for cupcakes on Earl's Court Road with Kristin until we found chocolate souffle cakes, Indian food, finished The Sound of Music, watched a couple of episodes of friends....GETTING TO BED EARLY.

highlight of the day: email from jolynn, listening to "closer to you" by the wallflowers on the tube. on repeat.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

LOL You - modest?? Let's not kid ourselves or our readers!! Congratulations though. People DO care more about gossip and garbage than real-world news, though. Sad.

I am really jealous of your Indian food and cupcakes and The-Sound-of-Music-watching.

What do you do with all of the comments? Do you peruse them and take note?