3.31.2008

I miss our computerized washing machine

I ventured out tonight to do my laundry. First time here (no I'm not dirty, it's just that I did it all in St. Louis and since then have been taking it to my aunt's house). Anyway, so, laundromats are useless. Let me paint you a picture.

I picked up kebabs from my Indian place, and then went to the laundromat next door. After 40 minutes (even though my roommates promised me it would only take 15 minutes), I took my clothes out of the washer and they were soaking wet. Like, I had to wring out the water and my hands are still numb.

I then put in 3 pounds for 30 minutes in the dryer. My clothes are still wet.

Moral of the story? I miss our washing machine at home. There's a little button that says Ambika (thanks Mom) and I just push it and voila - clean clothes.

xx ab.

No comments: