3.11.2008

Infuriation City

Preface: I HATE FACEBOOK, SHUTTERFLY, FLICKR, AND BLOGGER.

So, I went to Berlin over a week ago right? Right. I arrived in London over 2 months ago right? Right. Yet, I only have one Facebook album up portraying my fabulous time abroad. Why, you ask? Because there is NO EFFICIENT WAY WHATSOEVER to upload photos. I can't show people annnnything. Nothing. Nada. I have no evidence of being abroad whatsoever. I can't even show you the buddy bears I found in Berlin.

Why am I so angry? Oh, well, because it's only taken 4 days for me to find out that no, it is not possible to upload any album to Facebook. After a 2 hour waiting period tonight, only 1 Berlin photo made it online, so when I went to delete this album (because let's face it, people expect more from me) I saw that there were 5 other albums with question marks - signifying they were lost, confused, and empty - a sad symbol of my useless efforts at showing everyone what I'm doing.

To add to the mix? I bought iLife 08 at Mizzou when I was there just for iPhoto 08. The grrreat news is that Facebook is not compatible with iPhoto 08. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

At least I have something to show for my day.

I'm going to go scream out of frustration and try and fall asleep,
ab.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Calm...down...and...breathe :-)

Have you tried kodakgallery.com? Picasa?


Sonia
ox