3.26.2008

It's Alright, Tonight...

I had an extremely productive/busy day today and am quite impressed with myself. Everyone in our flat overslept and woke up for our 9am class at half 8. Somehow, we all made it on time. After class I went to work and finished the research for an article I'm doing on 30 Fun Facts and Trivia on Dallas. April 2nd is the show's 30 year anniversary. Afterwards, I met up with my BLC group at the Inns of Court where we took a tour for an hour and a half. It was kind of cool going to the Royal Courts of Justice. I popped into King's College just to see where Papa and Mamu went to school, and then I headed over to the National Portrait Gallery for the Vanity Fair exhibit. It was a display of Vanity Fair covers from 1918 to 2008. I especially liked this one of Jennifer Aniston.
All of my favorites ended up being by Liebowitz and Testino. They're absolutely incredible. I'm thinking about getting the Vanity Fair portrait book for my new coffee table with Chelsea.

After that, I came home and then took Shivam to see National Treasure and out for dinner. We had a great time, considering.

Really exhausted, will find the patience to put up my Paris pics soon. Until then...
xx ab

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambi,

LOVE the Jennifer photo - maybe you can hook me up?

Mamu BAD!