3.05.2008

Daddy Daughter Fest

Hey okay, so I'm trying this getting to bed early thing,(I don't think it's going to help because we all know my issue is the morning bit) which is unfortunate for you because this blog post is going to be short.

Dad's in town, if you couldn't tell, and we're having fun with what little time we have. Basically just dinners, but great company + great food = a night to remember.

I'll do a Berlin post as soon as I can figure out where I put my camera cord, and why iLife '08 is SO INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.

Kristin and Sarah come back tonight :)

I wrote an article on Monday that I'm really proud of -- sorry to those of you who I've already harassed into telling me it's good tee hee.

Oh, and grrreat news -- at the moment I'm only enrolled for 2 classes.

xx Ambika

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Ambi - fun article, but the Grammar Police found an error!

Is your dad still there? Give him my love and have lots of fun with him.


Sonia
ox