1.17.2008

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

We saw The Sound of Music at the London Palladium Theatre in the West End and it was just absolutely unbelievable! All day Kristin has been serenading me (somewhat creepily) with music from the show, and I completely understand why. To everyone's dismay, I had never even seen the movie. The six year old girl who played Gretl was sooo sweet. They were all amazing -- I'm so glad we got to see it. Our BLC trip today was to the Museum of London which was quite a let down. It was basically targeted to fifth graders...but I guess I learned a little bit. I'm more interested in going to the V&A, Tate Britain, Tate Modern, stuff like that. Tomorrow I'm spending the whole day shopping with my mom and eventually my dad, so...hasta manana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. Ambi, are you serious?? The Sound of Music is only the GREATEST movie EVER! Are you sure that in all your trips up here, we never made you watch it? I am so shocked. I love Maria. I want to be Maria. Edelweiss makes me cry..I think I've seen it 100 times. Sigh. Anyways, enough about that. I am so glad you are living London life to the fullest. Your blog is great - keep up the awesome work. And congrats on a fabulous interview with msn - fingers crossed!