1.15.2008

What a feeling

I am really pleased with my interview this morning. I met with three different editors for msn.co.uk and really liked all of them. If I really hope I get the position - we talked quite a bit about event and celebrity coverage, fashion blogs, and entertainment. Also, I would be able to experiment with different mediums to enhance a story which will be a great learning experience. The offices are located in basically a glass pyramid, and there were xbox 360's in the waiting area of the lobby. I was told that the building would be hard to find, so I took a cab this morning, which was probably harder to find than the building. I walked up Cromwell for about 20 minutes before one taxi lit up just as it was approaching me.

I rewarded myself with a cup of Starbucks and a pastry as I made my way back to my flat - all this walking will surely negate one tall hot chocolate, don't you think?

Ok I have to get ready for class...6-9, get excited!

No comments: