1.29.2008

So, I'm gonna need a second opinion...

I finally gave in and went to the dentist today - the verdict? I need to have 3 wisdom teeth removed as soon as possible and then 1 later on. He scheduled me for surgery on Thursday even though I said no...but don't worry I'm cancelling. Gonna tough it out till March - can't be worse than kidney stones...right?

I had three more things published on MSN today, but I should let you know that though my name is on them, I did not actually interview the people or write anything other than the questions. Those are general interviews they send out to media outlets for PR. I also found out that I am no longer "allowed" to work for the Life & Style channel, except on Fridays, because Shannon and I are on the entertainment team. Kinda sucks since I really love working with that editor.

Tomorrow we're going to the Tate Britain which I'm really excited about...van Gogh, Gaugin, JMW Turner, William Blake...people I've actually studied! I'm going to meet up with Jamie for a coffee (read, hot chocolate) afterwards.

Tomorrow is also Erica's 21st, don't forget to say happy bday. We'll see what happens with that!!

No comments: